Live. Love. Laugh.

Progress is born of experience.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In the beginning...

The whole purpose of this blog is to put all of my stories into writing. Not fictional stories. Only REAL stories. My close friends and family have always shared in my laughter and shock when I disclose the bizarre things that tend to happen to me. As time has progressed, many individuals have asked me to start writing a book. Although I'm not at a point where I could write a novel, I think I can handle a blog. As such, I promise to only write the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Many of the stories will make you laugh, and they will hopefully make you understand a little bit more about myself. Nothing on this blog will ever be fictional or made up, even though the events and circumstances may seem too surreal to be actually real. My goal is to involve you in every aspect of my life: friends, family, men, and work. I plan on posting several of my favorite moments from the past year, and then eventually working up to the present. I hope that you can laugh with me in my moments of joy and humor, and smile at the awkward moments too! Enjoy the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment